Hey June Wedding Diary Lovers, I know it’s ben a while I came on here. I hope everyone is doing great.
Since the pandemic, there has been a dramatic shift in the wedding industry where a lot couples and brides to be are considering having smaller intimate weddings as opposed to the bigger wedding parties we’ve had in the past especially in a culture like Nigeria. So In very few and concise words I will be giving five reasons why you should consider having an intimate wedding.
- Quality Over Quantity: Larger wedding guests counts can tend to get half-hearted because much more funds will be needed to give a bigger wedding the attention and décor styling that is needed. So what some decorators or couples tend to do is that they make the front, back and sides really gorgeous and some middle tables bare because it won’t be noticed. But if you have a smaller wedding, attention to detail will be paramount and you get that quality you are looking for in smaller numbers
- It allows you to focus on what’s important: So if a couple’s priority is to buy a house or go on an expensive honeymoon, they can achieve that by having a smaller wedding, helping them focus on what’s most important to them.
- You save Money: Not so much but you will definitely save money.
- They are less stressful to plan: Imagine having to take care of logistics and planning for 500 people. It can be overwhelming, and sometimes it even starts to feel like you’re doing it more for other people than yourself.
- You can personalize your weddings: If you had a plan to write each persons name on their plate setting, imagine doing that for 500 people or even 100 people. So when your numbers are small and intimate you can infuse as much personality into it as you want.